terça-feira, 15 de junho de 2010

We have been working from monday through friday  from 7am-4pm. We are way excited because summer is coming soon, and we are getting hot weather. Haroldo has been playing soccer as always, and now i am his teammate (we are playing indoor soccer together). We are way excited about the world cup, and I am happy that Brazil won it's first game (2x1). Michael has been deployed to Iraq on 06/13, and we hope that this year goes by fast, so he can return to his family.





2 comentários:

  1. I look so fat in these pictures. Blah. I hate that part of pregnancy! Oh well less than 2 months now and I'll have an adorable baby boy and then I can get skinny like you again!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. hahaha...Fat? You will never get fat! You have a baby boy on it's way and even pregnant you don't look fat!

    ResponderExcluir