segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2009

Most recent news...August 31st

I received my Green Card about 2 weeks ago...it means that i am free more than ever..and now I can apply to become a Citizen. Today I got my learner permit to drive, and I am excited to start driving around. It's time! It was funny when the guy asked me my age...and he asked if I had any driving licence before and I said no...and he looked at me waiting for me to say something like..just kidding...and I said I know I am a little old...but I am Brazilian..and I am just starting my life here...so he said you are brave! I was thinking to myself how funny...because in my country you can be born and you can die and never had a chance to drive a car and everybody would understand because of our economy and excuses...and here you are 23 years old..and they basically call you a loser if you don't drive...But anyway I love being here, and of course i will always love and miss my country no matter what. Eu sou Brasileiro com muito orgulho, com muito amor!











Our Sunday..


Darellis & Cattaneos. August 30th Provo Canyon

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário